Project HyperPie expanded have been at it again! This time dropping a fun little simple Jukebox for those running the PC Edition of HyperPie. This little jukebox will play some of your mp3s on a retro themed jukebox (powered by DW Jukebox)
Instructions after download
1. Copy folder structure over to HyperPC
2 Go to H:\HyperPC\Emulators\DW Jukebox and open jukebox.ini
3. line 578 is where you put the path to your music files, you can add more paths by adding more paths “Songpath2,3,4….etc”
SongPath1 = C:\path\to\your\music
4. Controls are set to the keyboard and an xbox 360 controller (other controllers may work as well). on the controller only the left stick controls movement, and A is select. X and B are page left and right.
if you want to add more or change/edit controls look in the controls.ini file
5. jukebox will autoscan your folder and update if you add more files to your music folder.
6. open attract.exe, press TAB > DISPLAYS > NEW DISPLAY and system name “Jukebox”, romlist “Jukebox” layout “Jukebox”
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 128gb NES CLASSIC Emulation System LOADED from KinGuyRon – More than NES, Based on Simply Austin Image - October 15, 2017
- N3RDFLIX – Rom Auto Downloading All in One PC Front End for Retro Gaming - October 14, 2017
- 64gb SNES Mini Loaded Theme Gabber23 - October 13, 2017