A few people have asked us for some information on how to install Hyperspin to Nvidia Shield (Android) Device – The guys over at RetroManiacUS have a great guide, shared here from their site and YouTube account. Heres a video guide of what you are about to do followed by listed detailed instructions and links for what you need and how to do it.
First make sure you have the following or equivalent installed on your system, if you don’t, follow the links to install before proceeding any further!
- ES File Explorer or X-Plore (Open this page on your shield device and click the link to download)
- Chrome (Open this page on your shield device and click the link to download)
- RAR (Open this page on your shield device and click the link to download)
- RetroArch 1.3.6 APK and Hyperspin Base Pack (Download these to your USB stick and copy to your shield)
Instal Hyperspin from the Play store (Open this page on your shield device and click the link to download)
Overwrite it with the downloaded apk and Hyperspin Base Pack and then copy some games rar files over – you can grab them from our SHIELD ROMS GAMES PACKS (and there are plenty more over at RetroManiacUS)
Dont forget to delete old rar/zip files when you have extracted them – as they will only take up room on your device or storage and you dont need them once extracted.
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- Add More games to your C64 Mini with Ransoms C64 Mini Pack 1 - April 22, 2018
- CoinOps for PC from the creators…. “FORGOTTEN WORLDS” - April 18, 2018
- Galisteo Recalbox 4.1 – 64GB – 73 systems – 10.843 roms - April 13, 2018