Mushroom Heroes brings back the look and feel of the very best classic platformer games from the 90’s, introducing refreshed and engaging game play mechanics. If you miss platformers from the 16-bit era, and think games nowadays aren’t that good anymore, think twice! Mushroom Heroes is for you, and whats more – Its FREE!
Mushroom Heroes is a puzzle-platform video game developed by Serkan Bakar. The game is inspired from ‘90s classics like Lost Vikings. The player can switch between three different characters. You have 3 mushroom heroes and each mushroom has special abilities, some of which the player needs in order to pass certain obstacles.
- Jumpi can higher jump and float in air.
- Yuppi can kill enemies with his bow. The bow can also be used to detonate some walls and bombs.
- Dombi can block enemies projectiles with his shield, and he can push or pull some objects.
A long time ago, there was a mushroom country, living in tranquility: it was Boduria. Boduria was ruled by King Bodur for 1000 years. King Bodur had an allied warlock, called Gaddar. Gaddar was also the one and only poisonous mushroom in the land. One fine day, Gaddar wanted to turn some of the mushrooms in the village into poisonous ones, just like him. Believing non-poisonous ones are weak, Gaddar’s aim was to poison the the folk and become the King. King Bodur didn’t let him get away with it, and exiled Gaddar. Nevertheless, Gaddar had the antidote to dispel the poison. Before it’s too late, King assigned 3 of his best warriors to catch Gaddar and bring the potion back. Thus: Yuppi, Jumpi and Dombi embarked on a tough adventure.
- Over 37 Challenging Levels
- Dozens of Unique Puzzles to Solve
- EXTREMELY addicting
- The Ultimate Casual Brain Teaser
- Almost impossible to beat!
- Lots of enemies
Z = Jump
X = Action
Tab = Change character
ESC = Pause
Official website here
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- LaunchBox No Into GameCube – Colpipes1978 - June 20, 2018
- Launchbox No Intro Collection American Laser Games inc fix- Colpipes1978 - June 20, 2018
- Launchbox No Intro Neo Geo CD including fixes- Colpipes1978 - June 20, 2018