The Crash ZT Game Wizard ARCADE PUNKS V3 Edition – for those of you who dont know this is a perfect Emulation Station model set up – whereby you can use the menu to download the rom packs from around the interweb, but this one has been customised for ARCADE PUNKS , with a banging soundtrack, sexy screens and much more!
OS size 5.2 gb on a 15gb image
RetroPie 4.2.3 (last stable)
* GameWizard ZT RC2
* On/off script (works with Borkin Button) or just a momentary switch connected to pins 5 and 6
* Background music (Zelda) you can swap it out and the song at boot needs to be named: startsong
* Zram (Memory Split: 762 GPU / 521 CPU)
* samba shares
* Pre-installed Bios pack
* Launching art
* Pre-installed themes pack – tronyfran and ZT have the favorites pre-themed for favorites
* Kodi 17.3 – Build less Moved to main menu
* Pixel Desktop in ports Linux environment to help you manage your system/roms
* RetroPie manager
* lr-(emulator) package
* Music control in menu
* Kids Emulationstation added
* Sshelp Scrapper
* ES Updated
* Favorites Platform – 58 configured lr-emulators
* Lightgun platform
* Bonuses (secret)
* Drivers for Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers
1. download the image
2. Un-zip and flash to your card
3. Put in Pi
4. Enjoy Video
5. Expand file system/if it doesn’t auto
7. Use game wizard
8. If needed drag and drop the added favorites theme folder into your theme via winscp
Enable/Disable music: The music might still play in some emulators. Now you can turn it off/on in the RetroPie menu.
Favorites platform: Drop your games from just about any system into your favorites rom folder. When launching the game press A then pick the “emulator for this rom” find that rom type emulator from the list and it will launch. I’ll also add in a generic favorites theme folder you can just drop into your favorite theme. So you at least don’t have a blank one.
OC and Zram: If you plan on overclocking do a lite-mid like 1300 to 1350, and adjust the memory split to get your best performanc. I’ve had the GPU up to 880 (without OC) menu was slow but the games ran great. You’ll get a bit more out of the zram when you OC but the higher you go the more the CPU relies on the swap memory, which can cause issues. OC at your own risk. Never OC without a fan and heat sinks.
This is a cracking image, that we know can be altered and edited to suit – is perfect for anyone who doesnt like to distribute roms but would like their friends and family to have a little Pi machine and get their own roms (without having to look too hard!)
Check out the official FaceBook groups : TEAM ZT / GAMEWIZARD ZT (No we dont understand why they need two groups either lol!) – Big shouts to the guys involved in this project, we are very happy to be supporters of this project in both donations and server/rack space (Yes we do re-invest that adfly money into things!) – Grab this now , OR, hang fire for a very special version dropping soon…..
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TO SEE HOW TO SET THIS BEAUTY UP AND GET YOUR ROMS AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOADED!
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- SNES Classic Hyperspin Theme complete with media and roms - December 10, 2017
- NANTETTATTE ENGINE starring ROM² For TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine - December 10, 2017
- PS3 Jailbreak 4.82 OFW to CFW – Playstation 3 HACKED - December 9, 2017