Sega’s realistic tactical arcade light gun shooter is back. Operation G.H.O.S.T. puts players in the shoes of highly trained special force agents. They must use precision shooting and quick reactions to complete the mission whilst using some of the brand new tools at their disposal!
As well as new weapons, gadgets and equipment, Operation Ghost features a full coloured LED monitor surround which is synced with the in game action. This, combined with a gun mounted speaker, as well as the return of the popular challenge sections, provides a game play experience that will really immerse players in to the intense world of the G.H.O.S.T.’s. – SEGA
PLAY THE GAME
1. Install com0com
2. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, JUST INSTALL IT!
3. Extract TeknoParrot package to any directory, NOT GAME DIRECTORY!
4. Run DumbJVSManager.exe
5. You will be required to put the settings for the first time. (joystick etc)
6. Use Autosetup to set the com0com settings
7. Press Test JVS Emulation to make sure it works!
8. Set game directories
9. Save settings
10. Play the games, optionally click “Test” to enter test menu.
11. Have fun.
ADD TO HYPERSPIN
1.Name: Sega Ring
2. Path C:\HyperSpin\Emulators\TeknoParrot_1.06\DumbJVSManager.exe
3. Roms Extentions: lnk (Create a game shortcuts)
4. Module (ahk): TeknoParrot
So thats tonight sorted hooking up the AIMTRAKS !
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- Régalad & WDGs Supreme Build v2 – 3B , 3B+ and pure awesomeness!! - May 23, 2018
- GET UNREAL GOLD FOR FREE – BUT HURRY !!! - May 23, 2018
- Portable Game Station 1.5 from VLC – A PC based portable Emulation Station Download - May 17, 2018