So it seems that NesicaXlive games are dropping by the gazillion, all thanks to the guys over at 1cc for the distribution and of course the hackers ripping the shit out of them – NESiCAxLive is a digital distribution system for arcade video games made by Taito Corporation. It is similar to the SEGA ALL.Net game distribution system. The system was first revealed in September 2010 at the 48th Amusement Machine Show in Chiba, Japan, as the Taito Vewlix NESiCA arcade cabinet, and was launched on 9 December 2010.
Here UK ARCADES show us how to set up and play NesicaXlive titles on our Windows 7 PCs.
<<EDIT VIDEO TAKEN DOWN BY TAITO – SORRY >>
The games will require the use of this loader (idmacX.zip), I’ve consolidated most of the required things into one archive, extract it into your game directories. idmacX.zip, updated to finally support key rebinding, player 2 controls and automatic key injection for the games that need it (make sure the appropriate key is in the game directory), huge thanks to Al_Bundy, FlyBit and romhack.
- Make sure all .exes that you run/boot are set to run as administrator mode plus right click properties unblock application option that is for win7 for any other os im not sure how it can be done !
- download all of Microsoft visual studio revisions 2008-2016 plus vcd140.dll
- use ttx.config.exe it works better than jconfig.
Latest posts by UKArcades (see all)
- How to play NesicaXlive Arcade Games on PC (Windows 7) - December 1, 2016
- Terminator 2 – Judgement Day Pinball – Real Gameplay - August 22, 2016
- Fast and Furious Arcade Game (includes Link) - July 17, 2016