A fully dedicated Emulation Station image from VirtualMan dedicated to the original Sony Playstation (or PSX – depending on how cool you are!) This truly is a Playstation image for the raspberry Pi 3 and once for your collection – Twisted Metal anyone?
** EMPHASIS – TARGETED 90’s and 2000+ PLAYSTATION BUNDLE ONLY! This is a treat for all you old school PlayStation fans, should bring back good memories! **
– 225 PS1 and 294 PSPMINI games (I DO NOT ENDORSE ANYONE MAKING ANY MONEY WITH THIS BUILD, ONLY FOR HOBBY AND TESTING PURPOSES!)
– All PBP format with highest compression including multi-disk into single files!! Just FYI: PBP also compatible with softmoded PlayStation Portable (PSP device)
– All artwork/snaps perfectly aligned with gamelists.xml
– Custom bezels/overlays (** NOTE: You can easily remove overlays **)
– Will need 128GB SD card, left you all 15GB of free space to add more of your fav.
– Updated all core packages to latest and greatest.
– Custom playlist background music ps1 collection (not annoying but you can disable or customize)
– 1 splashscreen video on boot PiStation (can customize)
– Added some preferred themes boxalloyred, psx-mini, comicbook, SNES Mini
– Attract Mode NOT included (I needed the space, however you have room to add ./home/pi/.attract)
– Custom launcher splashscreens (once you load a game)
– Custom slideshow/screensaver (playstation oriented, press select to view in ES)
– 100% Tested and lots of TLC
EMULATIONSTATION FRONT-END BASICS:
– When in Game (for all consoles):
START+SELECT (returns you back to EmulationStation)
X+SELECT (RetroArch configuration, ex: set overlays/bezels etc.)
PS1 only: Wile in game there is a nice feature “enhance resolution” it will work great for slower paste games but will be hit and miss for faster paste games (user preference).
– You can easily get to content/configs via network \\retropie or using sftp/filezilla account (pi/raspberry).
– If you want quick access to your SDCARD without a Raspberry Pi, any linux/chromebook can mount it and you will have full access to content.
NOTE: FIX !! It has been reported that PSPMinis is a black screen on boot on most peoples installs, there is an EASY FIX for this, simply ensure your Pi is connected to the internet (wifi or wireless) and go into EmulationStation -> raspberry pi setup-> manage package -> manage optional package -> lr-ppsspp (install from binary) – once done, reboot the pi and its fixed!!
Title = “[128gb]-128gb-PiStation.v1.0-VirtualMan007”