Chippos got in touch recently to share with us this Hyperspin Build for the Nvidia Shield – running on current versions – this build is 128gb , quick and easy to set up and will have you retro-gaming in no time at all – and with the smooth interface provided by Hyperspin you can be assured of a quality gaming front-end and experience!
This is an Arcade Punks EXCLUSIVE – and we truly hope to see more from Chippos (and maybe some add-on packs!) – heres hoping !!
- Unzip the Hyperspin folder in the root of a USB drive.
- Uninstall the previous versions of Hyperspin and Retroarch that you have installed.
- Install the applications from the apk folder (with ES File Explorer for example).
- Run Retroarch and Dolphin and allow access to the disk.
- Within Retroarch install all the cores and configure the controller -> go to RetroArch’s main menu, select ‘Online Updater’, and then select ‘Update Cores’
- Set BIOS folder-> can be located in RetroArch by going to: Settings->Directory->System/BIOS then select your usb drive, and select the Hyperspin/Emulators/BIOS folder.
- After selecting the bios folder, you need to save the configuration file, so go to ‘Main menu’-> ‘Configuration File’ -> ‘Save Current Configuration
|RELEASE NAME:||128gb Chippos Hyperspin Pack for Nvidia Shield 9.X, Android 11 (2023)|
Highly advise using USENET (NZB) to download this, it’ll come SCREAMING down your line if you use one of our approved UseNet suppliers – see this page for more information. Note if your usenet (nzb) client is claiming there is a password then you need to use a different client – we DO NOT share password protected archives unless otherwise informed.
If using torrent we highly recommend using TIXATI on larger images as can handle large chunks BIGGER and FASTER!!