Quite recently (last week!) Wolfanoz released an awesome 128gb Motion Blue v6 Image with the Comic Crazy Theme on top of Emulation Station, one of the FIRST MBv6 fully loaded images we had seen, then ONE DAY LATER the Pi 3B+ was released, and everyone found out that images would not just straight up load, because the New Pi required Raspbian Stretch, which is also backward compatible with standard 3B Pi. So Wolfanoz wiped his brow and re-made his image, to play on the new 3B+ (and its predecessors). He also took the opportunity to have a quick change-about and add EVEN MORE roms to the image…
- 13400 games (13+K games) with video previews, boxart snap combos from ScreenScraper UXML V2,
- Background Music and tons of loading screens personally added
- Tons of arcade games tweaked to control better rather from default settings.
- Tons of game categories added from MBV6 as well as bezels activated for individual arcade games that have their own bezel.
- ADDED MORE SEGA-CD SINCE NON-3B+ VERSION
- ADDED MORE ARCADE ROMS SINCE LAST VERSION
- ADDED MEGADRIVE JAPAN
Spent most of my time there other than configuring other consoles. – Tons of game categories added from MBV6 as well as bezels activated for individual arcade games that have their own bezel. David Marti mentioned to me he and Dwayne Hurst are working on a complete library of bezels for arcade, 3,000 they have made thus far apparently. A big thanks to David Marti for MBV6, such a great updated platform. – Intellivision now has two different emulators lr-freeintv and jzintv, lr-freeintv can use shoulder buttons to bring up gamepad similar to real Intellivision controller. Some games work better with it than not, can switch emulator for what you feel is best, if working with ROM of game. Added loads from the last version and used better compression on the Sega-CD – Wolfanoz