YouTuber Kio ÐÎÊKÎÑ released his 1tb SSD “Venom” build back on the 2nd February 2021, and intended to drop a smaller version May/June time, however he has got in touch to share his latest image, VENOM, EARLIER THAN PLANNED!! You can run this from SD or SSD on the Raspberry Pi4 (4gb/8gb) and the Pi400, a solid built image built on the latest Supreme Ultra Base with a ton of custom add-ons and modifications, this obviously has LESS Games than his 1tb (667gb) release.
- Retropie Base Supreme Ultra
- 4 custom mixed Audio Soundtracks I Created Including my Arcade mix Ambient Sounds.
- 16 Custom Made Splash Screens Edited with Adobe After Effects Element 3d & Adobe Premiere
- 4 New custom Themes.
- KDK Venom Theme Has Custom scrolling Sound Effects with 4 alternate sounds you can select and Modify with Venom sound effects
- Supreme 1Up Custom game Selections from Arcade1up from my Previous build
- 165 Light Gun Game Collections
- High Definition/ After Effects Rendered Marquee Videos and Splash marquee Videos. Activated using the Supreme marquee Tool.
- Diggz Xenon Kodi Build Preinstalled, Stream Tv Movies Etc Etc Digital Arcade Pinball Games. (not the Zen Studios kind but the basic type)
- VideoOutput resolution is defaulted to 720p with autodetection on. This helps with better game performance on redream and n64 games. And harder to run emulated games.
- 95 Custom made Video Loading Screens Arcade1up ready With Video Output Script preinstalled.
- Pikiss and other apps installed on pixel desktop with windows 10 interface
- Sinden Light Gun 1.04 software preinstalled (You still need to configure your gun)
- Aimtrack Software installed (setup required)
EXTRACT THE RAR ARCHIVE
This image is downloaded in multiple rar parts, you will need WINRAR installed to extract them (yes other programs such as 7zip may work – but this was created with the new RAR4 format which really should be handled by winrar!) – You will need to extract them by simply RIGHT clicking on the first file and EXTRACTING ALL
Download WINRAR HERE (2nd one down x64 bit 6.0)
Available on TORRENT or NZB (Usenet) – Highly advise using USENET to download this, it’ll come SCREAMING down your line if you use one of our approved UseNet suppliers – see this page for more information. Note if your usenet (nzb) client is claiming there is a password then you need to use a different client – we DO NOT share password protected archives unless otherwise informed.
PROBLEM DOWNLOADING THE TORRENT? This is a big download and some torrent clients may report unsupported torrent type, use TIXATI as your torrent download client as it will read the bigger chunks.