October 2, 2020
I need help
after extracting from Newshosting I find the following files and folders folders:
Bezel - ASA sfa3 with IC (rfancella).ini
Bezel - ASA sfa3 with IC (rfancella).png
ASA sfz3 with IC (rfancella).ini
Bezel - ASA sfz3 with IC (rfancella).png
Citra - with eshop.ahk
Citra - with eshop.isd
total 75 files
while if I extract from file.rar I find only these folders
my question is: do you need all these files? and if you need them I have to copy them all in D:?
i hope my question is clear used translator unfortunately i don't know much english
February 17, 2021
Hi Xmax_2007, i think you need to follow this step by step.
PRE-SETUP INSTALLATION – BEFORE RUNNING!
- OK SO FIRST YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE “MUST HAVE INSTALLS (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)” – This is a bunch of files that you are going to need installed for the drives and emulators to be working perfectly – download that, extract it and and go tot the “INSTALL THESE” folder go through every sub-folder and run the install programs
- YOU NEED TO INSTALL A SPECIAL FONT – Head to the “INSTALL THIS FONT” folder and right click the BebasNeue font and select INSTALL…
- Thats it – delete the downloaded install pack – you dont need it again (unless you are going to set it up somewhere else!).
WHAT TO DO WITH THEM – EXTRACTION AND SETUP!
OK, So you need to get this bad boy installed on your D: Drive, IT MUST BE THE D: DRIVE – You may need to change the drive letters in order to get this to work. You will need WINRAR to extract the archives.
- EXTRACT THE 001-BASE to the ROOT of your d: drive, if you are unsure how to extract we recommend using Winrar and following this guide.IN THE ROOT OF D: YOU SHOULD SEE A FOLDER NAME “Arcade” inside this you should see other folders such as “cache, databases, and so on”
- EXTRACT THE 002-EMULATIORS INTO THE ROOT OF THE ARCADE FOLDER IN ROOT OF D DRIVEThere should now be a folder called EMULATORS inside the Arcade folder
- EXTRACT THE 003-MEDIA INTO THE ROOT OF THE ARCADE FOLDER IN ROOT OF DRIVE DThere should now be a folder called MEDIA inside the Arcade folder
- FINALLY, FOR THIS PACK, EXTRACT 004-ROMS (named system roms) into THE ROOT OF THE ARCADE FOLDER IN ROOT OF DRIVE DIn this instance there should now be a folder called System roms\8TB+ Drive\Big Fish Games and System roms\\8TB+ Drive\Gog Games inside the Arcade folder.
NOTE: For adding all the future packs it is simply a case of re-doing step 4
i’m also new to this, but after following these steps i got it working
The following users say thank you to Xibalba for this useful post:Ninja UK, 30498675