Whilst the team are busy working away on the latest and greatest MyRetrozz system release (hint.. rhymes with Atari 8-Bit) please note that ALL MyRetrozz systems are:
1) 100% independent of each other.. meaning you can download whichever system you want out of any collection. There is no need to download an entire volume
2) They are 100% portable PER system. Meaning you can take any one system, throw it on a flash drive and play.
3) All netplay functionality (via Retroarch) is fully available.
4) NO specific drive letters or directories required for placement. Unzip/rar and play.
The ONLY requirements are:
Windows 64-bit (everyone should have this)
Directx9.0 needs to be installed – You MAY have this already from other collections/games, but can be downloaded via Microsoft as well.
5) Save files/states are saved in the directory for that system. There are no external files in \user, no registry keys, etc.
6) Every system has it’s own awesome menu 🙂
ng05, si kir, Jason Hofer, Barry Walls