by Arcade Punk

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

1800+ PSX Games ready for Autobleem for your PlayStation Classic

Can i make some one happy with a pack of 1700+ psx games, ready to dump on a autobleem 0.7x  build. ?

DOWNLOAD FROM ARCADEPUNKS ROMS PAGE

Title="1800+ PSX Games ready for Autobleem for your PlayStation Classic"

Extract and copy over to your autobleem build to the folder "\Games"

Start your PSC, Autobleem detects new games, let it scan, and screen wil go black after a while, and then it shows some kind of file error on your screen. At this point , disconect the power of your PSC, wait a couple of seconds and start over, now scans ok.... ( I think problem with one of the loaded games , or a memory problem when loading this much games on Autobleem, but i realy don't know , and second time the scan works perfect )

Aprox. 650Gb total disk space

AWESOME ARCADE PUNK JOINED 2019

Enough talk - lets see what you got #shareitbro

Quote from Ninja UK on October 23, 2019, 1:37 pm

Enough talk - lets see what you got #shareitbro

How to share ? I can try to make a torrent 😉 , post it here ? Or can i dump it over with ftp, and let y'all figure it out ?

Zipped the pack now with 7-zip (4Gb-Files), 592GB total, Aprox. 1850 Games.

I have not shared it on any other place, so you can make it an "arcadepunks exclusive" pack.

Ready for transfer 😉

Uploaded files:
  • 2IMG_20191027_125742.jpg

Made a torrent, never did before, so hope it works..... ( Torrent confirmed working ! )

Extract and copy over to your autobleem build to the folder "\Games"

Start your PSC, Autobleem detects new games, let it scan, and screen wil go black after a while, and then it shows some kind of file error on your screen. At this point , disconect the power of your PSC, wait a couple of seconds and start over, now scans ok.... ( I think problem with one of the loaded games , or a memory problem when loading this much games on Autobleem, but i realy don't know , and second time the scan works perfect )

Hi

Can you reseed the file? I am downloading and stopped at 64%....

Thank you in advance.

Yeah, sure, the torrent is being checked now, installed a new hdd so moved the files around, wil be up again in a couple of hours.

Quote from Olafb on November 24, 2019, 2:43 pm

Yeah, sure, the torrent is being checked now, installed a new hdd so moved the files around, wil be up again in a couple of hours.

OMG - How did we miss this, is this torrent still seeding - can we get this live on the site ? **EDIT** just checked it out, downloading at good speed .....

Do you have a video of this running ?

Torrent is still seeding @ 1mbps , and yes you can put it live on the site but i do not have a video. Can dump it on your ftp if i get acces 😉

Have added the torrent to one of our seedboxes and will announce in 24 hours 🙂 Please keep it seeding 🙂 Thanks - will link to this forum !!

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More