- This topic is empty.
- October 18, 2023 at 2:25 pm #109677test123Participant@test123
Installation: Extract the contents into the “Computer Classics Reloaded” folder.
List of Games (66)
Angler Dangler (Requires 32kmem)
Blackjack and Poker
Buck Rogers – Planet of Zoom
Super Demon Attack
Return to Pirate’s Isle
Tunnels of Doom (Cassette)
Video Games 1
Hunt the Wumpus
Most games use the joystick but for some games they require the use of a keyboard (too).
Frogger, Protector II & Star Trek, use the 2nd joystick.
Joystick | Keyboard
A = Ctrl
X = 1
Y = 2
RB = 3
LB = 4
RT = 6
Start = Enter
Back + Start = Esc
Alt + F6 = Proc’D (Required Occasionaly)
Scroll Lock enables/disables active keyboard.
The Ti99_4a.exe is a tiny build from the MAME source code, the following changes includes:
– Smaller in size, just a single Ti99_4x driver.
– Removed the annoying “State successfully loaded” message.
– Preconfigured OPTION_FALLBACK_ARTWORK, OPTION_UI_ACTIVE & OPTION_SKIP_GAMEINFO.
Created save states for each game. On selecting a game the Emulator jumps straight into the game, bypassing any lengthy loading of tapes or bios / info screens.
“./collections/16 BIT – Texas Instruments TI99_4a/roms” contains Linux shell scripts, roms are within the emulator (./emulators/TI99_4a/roms).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.