- This topic is empty.
- August 3, 2017 at 9:35 am #106699canter6@canter6
Hi to everybody, i downloaded the ZT V1 retropie image with downloader script and kryptikz kodiÂ for my Raspberry P3.
Is the first time that i use a Raspberry.
I have some question:
1) How can i run roms from usb pendrive or external harddisk? My 32 gb sd card is full.
2) How can i remove the scanlines on games?
3) If i want to remove roms how can i do it?
ThanksAugust 4, 2017 at 3:22 pm #113063canter6@canter6
2) enter retroarch ( by default this should be select/coin+ select input>input hotkey binds>shaders.
next to the shaders option note which keyboard button is assigned to it, and you can cycle through the shaders in game by pressing select/coin+(insert shader button)
EDIT: i just realized you were working with the ZT image, the above info will work on other images, but the ZT image i cannot confirm as i have not played with it .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.