March 13, 2022
I present to you Daytona Championship USA Classic Edition, a Classic Mod for Daytona Championship USA and as a video is better than a long speech 🙂
– The great return of original music! Rolling Star! DAYTTOONAAAAAA!!! Blue Blue Sky 😀
– Sounds in the Menus (Beginner! Expert! Please choose Manual or Automatic Transmission and of course the famous Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!)
– Race sounds (Three, Two, One… Go!!! Time Extension! G.A.M.E. O.V.E.R.)
– The old voice for the guy on the radio because the new one who keeps yelling in your ears “Try to go easy on the car!” wasn’t great
– No more invasive lasers, it totally prevented me from immersing myself in the game, the first time I saw these lasers I even believed in graphic artefacts linked to emulation so much I found it ugly :/
– The menu that appeared/disappeared on the left and where the lasers came from has been removed
– As well as the menu at the bottom where the banners of the different stables scrolled
– Main menu background redone (trying to find the spirit of the first Daytona USA)
For the installation, nothing could be simpler, just unzip Daytona_Championship_USA_Classic_Edition_1.0.zip and copy the Daytona folder to your current Daytona folder.
Of course I strongly recommend that you make a backup of your files so that you can go back, 1.0 was tested on a “vanilla” version of the game and everything worked directly, there is so no reason for you to encounter problems but you can never be too careful 😉
I want to say that I also did not put the “Classic” settings of my game in the Mod because even if I set my game to have the races in “Classic” mode (difficulty and number of rounds) as well that to have only the “Classic” car I would like to avoid that the Mod destroys the configurations that you would have put in place because I also modified other things such as the language of the game.
Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!
(Daytona_Championship_USA_Classic_Edition_1.0.zip [114.6 MB])
March 29, 2018
November 12, 2017
May 14, 2015
could someone add the file links plz? nothing there 🙁