You may recall earlier in the month we checked out a retro-come-new arcade playable game, the classic Chuckie Egg, remade by Downside Games, it was received with great joy and we even got some feedback from outside the Arcade Punks HQ (where it proudly sits on one of our cabinets!) – “We cant exit the game back to our front end” you screamed, well, we contacted Downside Games, who immediately took note and created a revision 1.1
Version 1.1 Patch Notes
New in this release:
– Four new Steam achievements for 12 total.
– Scoring an A-grade in Survivor unlocks a new achievement. There’s also a new Top survivor ranking if you truly ace it.
– Survivor Run grades have been curved slightly to be a little easier to score well than in first release.
– Bertha’s speed had been adjusted on levels 9-16 and 17-25 to be more consistent.
– Tutorial level now includes extra instructions to help you through the level.
– There is an option to Bind the ‘L’ key to Quick Exit (Leave) the game. This is enabled in settings and is primarily aimed at Arcade Cabinet / No Keyboard controller use. A single ‘L’ will exit the current game, a second press will exit the application.
Check out the last entry on the revision “There is an option to Bind the ‘L’ key to Quick Exit (Leave) the game. This is enabled in settings and is primarily aimed at Arcade Cabinet / No Keyboard controller use. A single ‘L’ will exit the current game, a second press will exit the application.” – You spoke, they listened!
We’ve got a competition on the page RIGHT NOW giving away 3 free steam keys for this awesome game (as well as some membership AND a 256gb Micro SD Card!), but its priced so low, you would be an absolute mug not to consider this for your beastly cab!
Dude its less than five bucks, we aint gonna give it to you!!
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 32gb Retro Computers Image “Neon” from DZ – not your usual Pi Image! - May 21, 2019
- 2tb Origins – Original Xbox Fully Loaded Front End - May 19, 2019
- 32gb Pi Boy Image for Raspberry Pi – RecalBox - May 15, 2019