From the creator of CP78 All Hits No shit, and the awesome, Launchbox No Intro Colpipes1978 comes the ULTIMATE in PC Arcade and Retro gaming front-ends – “Arcadian” has landed! Arcadian is a 57 platform build with 3907 of only arcade games from 1970’s to the present day. This is a brilliant loaded pack, a Solid Front-end!
This is an all in one build and will not be added to with extra games and platforms although there will be fixes if needed which will be announced when / if needed.
Arcadian is fully integrated with RocketLauncher which enables seamless transition between Arcadian and emulators which offers a level of customisation not possible with just a Front End. Arcadian is powered by Launchbox and while this is a free version you will need to buy a licence to take advantage of all the features available including BigBox. Licenses can be purchased directly from Launchbox
While a lot of the media is created by myself a lot is made by RetroHumanoid. The theme used and lots of the rocketLauncher Media like fades are created by him and you can check out his website here – this build is based on emulation some games may have glitches or issues which is just part and parcel. At the time of release there are issues with Sega Naomi 2 platform due to poor emulation but have included it incase changes are made to the emulation of that platform. – CP78
- Disable your antivirus or exclude relevant extraction path and install drives for Arcadian. Arcadian needs to be installed on E drive (it may work on another drive letter but I recommend E drive)
- Download Arcadian and Extract to the root E drive so all 4 folders are in the root of the drive
- Install the required runtime files including Direct X9 located here: E:\ LaunchBox\Utilities\PREP TOOLS\Visual Studio & Direct x Runtimes
- Install the Bebas Nueue font needed for RocketLauncher located here: E:\RocketLauncher\Media\Fonts
- Enjoy and Play
- Arcade PC games need to be launched outside of Front end by going into each game folder and double clicking on GameloaderRH.exe
Please note this will be available on Usenet very soon, is currently available only on torrent – watch our FaceBook page for updates.