Crash has been around on the RetroPie front end scene now for quite some time, we are big fans of his work here at Arcade Punks and are quite excited about this new V9 Release, suitable for Pi 3B, 3B+ and 3A+. This is a fully featured Base Image released, based on David Marti’s new (and final?) Motion Blue Unified. One thing we love about this is the CONSOLE VIDEOS, so when you select a game (lets say from Master System) – the Master System boot screen shows up (as a video) as the game loads – awesome!!
Remember this image contains no ROMS, its a base image only , quick and easy to download and add your own ROMS into.
- RetroPie 4.4.4 – updated as of release
- Runs on pi3b/b+/a+
- Bezel Project (not active)
- Crash’s launching videos 142 added
- Crash’s modified Tronkyfan theme WIP
- Hursty’s themes and randomizer (not active)
- Steamlink beta
- MBU base (approved by DM himself)
- Custom backend configs
- Auto expanding
If you get a minute, to show your support please hit that SUBSCRIBE Button on Crash’s YouTube Channel and even drop him a message if your the chatty type!
I suggest the MBU packs. Beast will show up in the Steamlink Beta, just hit settings and it will scan for your pc. Pair it and go to town. Pi3a+ users I would use a less intensive theme. I wouldn’t change the memory split. I was able to run psx BR2 at full speed. If you do change it, change it to 256, but you might lose performance with some emulators. Don’t go into Attract Mode. Pi3b/b+ users feel free to Change the memory split to 512 if want to/need to. Over clocking: no over clock configs, don’t fear. OC at your own risk. – CRASH
Title=”[9gb]-Crash.V9.Pi3b.3b+.3a+ Base.Image -Crash”
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- “Night Trap” a documentary on “The Original Dangerous Game” - September 20, 2019
- Install Doom 3 on the Raspberry Pi 4 - September 20, 2019
- 256gb “Big Daddy” Autobleem 7.1 – 430 PSX + Retro Gaming from RR - September 19, 2019