Classic videogames continue to entertain and challenge gamers, even years after their release. Whether trying to get to the next maze on Ms. Pac Man, collect the most rings in Sonic the Hedgehog, save Daphne in Dragon’s Lair or rescuing Princess Peach in Super Mario Bros, millions of gamers around the world love reliving the classic games of yesterday. Now there is a new console that will bring thousands of classic games to one platform – the Dreamcade Replay from Dream Arcades.
With over 100 classic arcade and console titles pre-loaded, and thousands more available for free download from Dream Arcades’ exclusive “retro-reload” software, gamers can easily add the games that defined the video game generation. The Dreamcade Replay features games from popular consoles including the Atari 2600, Atari 7800, NES, PlayStation 1 and many more, in addition to arcade classics.
Consumers can pre-order the Dreamcade Replay on Kickstarter starting today, with special early-bird pricing at the kickstarter campaign.
There are three models available:
– The Dreamcade Replay Classic: Every console lover’s dream come true! Play all of the classics on your TV or PC with this console that includes a wireless controller. The Classic is available for $289.
– The Dreamcade Replay Arcade Edition: For the real arcade lover, this edition features authentic arcade controls, an integrated trackball and wireless Bluetooth. The Arcade, which can also be connected to any TV or PC, is available for $399 with free shipping.
– The Dreamcade Replay Mobile: Take the classics with you wherever you go with the Replay Mobile. Featuring an 8” IPS touchscreen with a 4:3 format, to support all those classic games natively, the Mobile includes an HDMI out port, so that it can also be plugged into any display and an authentic arcade cabinet controller. The Dreamcade Replay Mobile is available for $599 with free shipping.
Running on Windows 10, all Dreamcade Replay models feature easy access to popular services including Netflix, Steam, Hulu, Amazon Prime and YouTube. Gamers will also be able to connect their classic controllers to the system, so they can have the most authentic retro gaming experience possible.
“Classic arcade and console games are more popular now than ever and the Dreamcade Replay allows gamers all over the world to easily enjoy and relive all of their favorite titles, With over 100 pre-loaded classics and the ability to add almost any classic arcade or console game, the Dreamcade Replay will be the most powerful and customizable way of playing any retro game.” -Michael Ware, CEO of Dream Arcades.
About Dream Arcades:
Dream Arcades is the world’s largest manufacturer and distributor of arcade machines for the home or office. Established in 2002, Dream Arcades units have been enjoyed by gamers all over the world. Dream Arcades has setup strategic alliances with millworks, factories and software companies to offer our customers the lowest cost arcades possible while still maintaining the quality and functionality required to produce an authentic arcade experience at home. Our video games meet high quality standards and each unit goes through a rigorous series of tests that take several days to complete. For more information or to order an arcade, please visit www.DreamArcades.com
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- Retropie on the Raspberry Pi 4 – Our options so far - August 22, 2019
- 180gb Retroscrub USB Pack from Solidius and YB (Magnus RC) - August 21, 2019
- 64gb Playstation Classic Kids Build from Solidius - August 21, 2019