The Project HyperPie team are back again, with a little update to ensure your HyperPie is running smoothly, check out the guide below for more information
HyperPie 1.01 Update put togehter by DW 24/03/2017
Safety First!!! Always make a quick copy of the old file before replacing it that way it takes a second to restore.
Full back ups of the image to your computer are advised as common practice to minimise loss of work risk.
We accept no responsibility if you do not do this but if by chance you break something contact the team and we will
of course try and help you out.
1. At the moment we recommend if using Easy Hax HDD extend script to disconnect the HDD cable before applying the updated files.
2. To apply these updates just navigate to the corresponding folders on your pi using winscp/filezilla or equivelent then drag n drop contents.
3. Any Layout with a Wheel Mask set to Vert_Wheel (It should be done by defaultbut just incase)
4. Anywhere you see a “Read Me” it has specific info that is important
Hacks added but it does need refined a little more but gives you something to play with in the mean time. The romlists are only mine that made up the Hacks100
If you want to use your own then generate the romlists. Layout wise we have included enough to cover you for most of the systems that hacks are common. However we only
included the “Hacks 100” in the attract.cfg if you wish to add the systems you will need to create displays for them. We have however provided the emulator configs
and layouts you require. To populate this please visit our forum and check the Hacks section.
If you would like to see specific things added in the future please feel free to contact the team via any of our
social media platforms and we will take it into consideration.
*Things we are already working on include…
– Modular installs of packs and a smaller base base image
– HyperPie Zero image
– 4:3 setup for Attract Mode
Bear in mind this is a hobby and while we are all passionate about this project we all have real life to get on with also.
Thanks for your support and kind comments please enjoy this first of hopefully many updates from the team.