Welcome to another BOLT-ON for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – The one a few people have asked us for – Commodore 64 – please go to the usual place to report any bugs. This is quite a small package – only 1.42gb in total download (as 2 rars) – you need to download this from 2 locations in the downloads (pt1 and pt2) – its worth noting there are over 500 games here, this is not COMPLETE Commodore, nor is the video media completely matching, we will release some expansion packs soon and add-ons for some of the bolt-ons (do get in touch if you wish to be part of the team!).
Heres a quick guide on how to install it to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation.
- Copy the downloaded .rars to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the rar and select EXTRACT HERE
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:\Arcade\Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncherUI)
- Add the system (call it Commodore 64) use same punctuation
- Choose the correct emulator (WINVICE (GLOBAL))
- Tell it the roms path (D:\Arcade\Commodore 64\roms)
- Generate Database – exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select NO TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files and the ‘TO-INSTALL” Folder,
either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
- Once it has finished extracting you are ready
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see the COMMODORE 64 Wheel with all the games, media and more in…
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- New Raspberry Pi 4 B – Retro Gaming and Comparison Chart - June 24, 2019
- Teknoparrot Emulator Brings Fully Working Transformer Human Alliance - June 24, 2019
- 200gb Supreme Unified Ultra (Plus ‘ROMless’ 8gb lite version!) - June 23, 2019