Here is the Game Boy – Original – Color – Advance 3 Bolt-On Pack for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – This is a fantastic wheel released with a compete media set – This is ALL 3 of the Nintendo Game Boys, the original, the color and the advance!
Remember like with ANY handheld system they are one player controls!
Heres a quick guide on how to install it to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation. You can see in the video above how to do it, we are going to add all 3 systems!
- Copy the downloaded .rars to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the first rar and select EXTRACT HERE
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:\Arcade\Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncherUI)
- Add the first system (call it Nintendo Game Boy) use same punctuation
- Choose the correct emulator (VisualBoyAdvance-M [Global])
- Tell it the roms path (D:\Nintendo Game Boy)
- Generate Database from games
- Go back to step 4 and this time use Nintendo Game Boy Color and the roms path D:\Nintendo Game Boy Color
- Go back to step 4 and this time use Nintendo Game Boy Advance and the roms path D:\Nintendo Game Boy Advance
- exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select NO TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files and the ‘TO-INSTALL” Folder,
either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
- Once it has finished extracting you are ready
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see 3 new wheels – all NINTENDO GAME BOY ready !!! WOOP WOOP!!
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 256gb Retropie Image Colossal from Ransom – Raspberry Pi 3b/3b+ - July 12, 2019
- Supreme GPI Base Image from the Supreme Team for the new Retroflag GPI - July 10, 2019
- “GameStation” Portable Emulation Station Build for the PC from VLC - July 10, 2019