Welcome to another BOLT-ON for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – this time we are bringing you something a little different – THE GTA CLASSICS from the Sony Playstation 2 – GTA 3, VICE CITY and SAN ANDREAS – 3 great titles from a great system – the point of this pack being that you can find out if your PC/RIG/CAB is capable of running PS2 Smoothly, and of course to have great fun with these 3 classic games.
Heres a quick guide on how to install it to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation.
- Copy the downloaded .rarw to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the first rar and select EXTRACT HERE
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:\Arcade\Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncherUI)
- Add the system (call it Grand Theft Auto) use same punctuation
- Choose the correct emulator (Pcsx2 global)
- Tell it the roms path (D:\Arcade\Sony Playstation 2\gtaroms)
- Generate Database from games
- exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the first .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select NO TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files and the ‘TO-INSTALL” Folder,
either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
- Once it has finished extracting you are ready
- If it does not work when launched from Hyperspin then go into the new TO-INSTALL folder and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (vcredist_x64.exe) – so install that, reboot and try again.
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see the Grand Theft Auto Wheel with the games, media and more!
NOTE: Some people are getting an error on the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition PS2 GTA Classics, simply download THIS FIX – copy it to the root of your D:\ drive and RIGHT CLICK and select EXTRACT HERE, select YES TO ALL when asked about overwriting, this will fix the problem.
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- VertiWild 1.6 – Vertical Fully Loaded Pi AttractMode from WildPumpk1n - April 23, 2019
- Arcade 1up Retropie Ready Remixed RetroRama Pi Image from Rival Boss - April 19, 2019
- 256gb Retro Paradise Retropie Raspberry Pi Image from Virtualman - April 16, 2019