Welcome to another BOLT-ON for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – This time we do things a bit different, we are bringing you the COMPLETE – TO-DATE- James Bond collection, thats EVERY movie ready for your Hyperspin Installation, we’ve already done the complete A-Team series and The Complete Star Wars, so now its Bond, James Bond….And we promise we’ll get back to the games on our next release.
This is a fantastic addition to those with drive space to fill, as its 24.7gb compressed, and just over that uncompressed. We set this up differently to the games so please pay close attention to the instructions in the video, or the written ones below.
There are 2 downloads to make as the actual James Bond movie collection is ALSO available from various torrent sites, YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE RIGHT SET (007.James.Bond.Complete.Set.1962-2015.720p.BluRay.x264-ETRG) if you opt to download from torrent instead of our direct link download, the other download is the menu, media and databases to set you up, Download from our downloads section here.
Heres a quick guide on how to install it to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation.
- Copy your BOTH sets of downloaded .rars to the root of your D: Drive (if you didnt download the movies from us then just copy the Arcade-main-files-no-movies.rar download over)
- Right click the Arcade-main-files-no-movies.rar and select EXTRACT HERE (If you are asked select YES to overwrite existing)
- If you have downloaded the movies from us go to 3A , if you downloaded the movies from Torrent go to 3B
3A. Right click the first Arcade.rar and select EXTRACT HERE then go to step 4
3B. Copy each movie over to the D:\Arcade\James Bond\roms folder without their folders – SEE OUR VIDEO FOR DEMONSTRATION HERE when done go to step 4 (below)
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:\Arcade\Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncherUI)
- Add the system (call it James Bond )
- Choose where you want it to be on your wheel (hey its YOUR wheel, you choose!)
- On the next page click the green cross to ADD AN EMULATOR
- in Name put ‘vlc’ (without quotes) , in Path select ‘D:\Arcade\emulators\VLCPortable\VLCPortable.exe’ (again, without quotes) , in Rom Extension put ‘mp4’ (no quotes) , and in Module select vlc.ahk from the list.
- Press the DISK button to Save (top right of the window)
- Back on the “Select Emulator” Screen, check the box marked “Add Emulator to The System instead of Global”
- On next page Tell it the roms path (D:\Arcade\James Bond\roms)
- Generate Database from Roms Path on the next page then when all done and added exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the Arcade-main-files-no-movies.rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select YES TO ALL when prompted (Thats right YES TO ALL!)
- You will see another .rar file called Arcade-fix-for-after.rar , right click this and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select YES TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files,either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see the James Bond wheel in its glory, Every single Bond Film, cant wait to do an update for this one (next Bond film!!)
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 32gb Retro Computers Image “Neon” from DZ – not your usual Pi Image! - May 21, 2019
- 2tb Origins – Original Xbox Fully Loaded Front End - May 19, 2019
- 32gb Pi Boy Image for Raspberry Pi – RecalBox - May 15, 2019