Welcome to another BOLT-ON for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition –We’re bringing you the NEC PC Engine with both JAP and USA releases – a download at under 1.2 gb with what we believe to be a complete romset – this is some great gaming rolled into one very missed system!
Heres a quick guide on how to install it to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation.
- Copy the downloaded .rar to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the first rar and select EXTRACT HERE
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:\Arcade\Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncherUI)
- Add the system (call it NEC PC Engine) use same punctuation
- Choose the correct emulator (Magic Engine global)
- Tell it the roms path (D:\Arcade\PC Engine\roms)
- Generate Database from games
- exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the first .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select NO TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files and the ‘TO-INSTALL” Folder,
either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
- Once it has finished extracting you are ready
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see the NEC PC Engine with the games, media and more! Would Like to thank JM for joining the team on this one – hopefully he’ll be a new member of the Bolt-on Crew release team..
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- VertiWild 1.6 – Vertical Fully Loaded Pi AttractMode from WildPumpk1n - April 23, 2019
- Arcade 1up Retropie Ready Remixed RetroRama Pi Image from Rival Boss - April 19, 2019
- 256gb Retro Paradise Retropie Raspberry Pi Image from Virtualman - April 16, 2019