Welcome to another BOLT-ON for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – One of the classic ‘players-player’ consoles from back in the day, the N64 , or for the fan boys, the Nintendo 64. Here we have a complete wheel ready for your Hyperspin system.
Heres a quick guide on how to install it to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation.
- Copy the downloaded .rars to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the rar and select EXTRACT HERE
NOTE If you previously installed the N64DD pack you will need to select YES TO ALL if prompted.
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:\Arcade\Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncherUI)
- Add the system (call it Nintendo 64) use same punctuation
- Choose the correct emulator (PROJECT 64 global)
- Tell it the roms path (D:\Arcade\Nintendo 64\roms)
- Generate Database from games
- exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select NO TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files and the ‘TO-INSTALL” Folder,
either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
- Once it has finished extracting you are ready
NOTE: The first time you run it, you may need to set the rom root directory in project 64, you will be prompted if so…..
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see the N64 Wheel with all the games, media and more in…
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- New Raspberry Pi 4 B – Retro Gaming and Comparison Chart - June 24, 2019
- Teknoparrot Emulator Brings Fully Working Transformer Human Alliance - June 24, 2019
- 200gb Supreme Unified Ultra (Plus ‘ROMless’ 8gb lite version!) - June 23, 2019