Welcome to another BOLT-ON (our 2nd) for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – We are more sure on this release and release it as a final (not beta) – please go to the usual place to report any bugs. This is a biggy!! A Whooping 8.72gb of data, media, games and more!
Heres a quick guide on how to install it to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation.
- Copy the downloaded .rars to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the rar and select EXTRACT HERE
- Go into the “TO INSTALL FOLDER”
- Run Directx setup (it will either install or tell you it dont need to)
- Go back to the root of the D: Drive
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI
- Add the system (call it Super Nintendo) use same punctuation
- Choose the correct emulator (Snes9x global)
- Tell it the roms path (D:\Arcade\Super Nintendo Entertainement System\roms)
- Generate Database – exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select NO TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files and the ‘TO-INSTALL” Folder,
either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
- Once it has finished extracting you are ready
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see the SUPER NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM Wheel with all the games, media and more in…
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- ROMs Pack 11 for the PiPiggies 8TB Hyperspin – “MY MODEMS ON FIRE!!” - January 16, 2020
- CoinOPs Arcadia 5 – a PC Front End PERFECT for your Arcade Cabinet - January 15, 2020
- 256gb Odroid XU4 Image – Go Big or Go Home – Elliots Final Fully Loaded XU4 Image - January 9, 2020