Here is the SONY PSP BOLT-ON for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – This is a fantastic wheel released with an almost compete media set ready for you to add your own games – or – download the Sony PSP Bolt-On ADD ON pack which contains loads more games….
Remember like with ANY handheld system they are one player controls, in the case of the PSP there are more than 6 buttons and more than 1 directional, we overcome this with the controller by simply using Player 2 controls for the other directional and extra buttons.
Games included with this 26.4gb release :- 50 Cent – Bulletproof – Angry Birds – ATV Offroad Fury Pro (USA) – BattleZone – Bomberman (World) – Burnout Legends – Bust a Move Deluxe – Bust a Move Ghost – Capcom Classics Collection Remixed – Crash Mind over Mutant – Crash of the Titans – Crash Tag Team Racing – Crazy Taxi – Fare Wars – Dave Mirra BMX Challenge – Def Jam – Fight for NY – The Takeover (USA) – Dragonball Z Shin Budokai – Final Fantasy Type O – Final Fantasy VII – Crisis Core – Full Auto 2 Battlelines (USA, Europe) – GTA Chinatown Wars – GTA Liberty City Stories – Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (USA) – Ironman – Justice League Heroes (USA) – Lego Star Wars III – The Clone Wars – Little Big Planet – Mega Man – Powered Up (USA) – Mercury Meltdown (USA) – Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus – Mortal Kombat Unchained (USA) -Pac-Man Championship Edition – Parappa the Rapper – Ratchet and Clank Size Matters – Silent Hill – Origins – Spider Man 2 – SpongeBobs Truth or Square (USA) – Star Wars Battlefront 2 – psp – Tekken 6 – Tomb Raider Legend – Tony Hawks Underground 2 Remix (USA) – Toy Story 3 – Wipeout Pure – Wolverine Origins (USA)
Heres a quick guide on how to install it to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation.
- Copy the downloaded .rars to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the first rar and select EXTRACT HERE
NOTE If you previously installed the PLAYSTATION MINIS pack you will need to select NO TO ALL if prompted.
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:\Arcade\Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncherUI)
- Add the system (call it Sony PSP) use same punctuation
- Choose the correct emulator (PPSSPP global)
- Tell it the roms path (D:\Arcade\Sony PSP\roms)
- Generate Database from games
- exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select NO TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files and the ‘TO-INSTALL” Folder,
either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
- Once it has finished extracting you are ready
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see the Sony Playstation Wheel with all the games, media and more in…
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 120gb 64 bit PC Retroarch Install – Jivo - February 14, 2019
- Launchbox No Intro Game Park GP32 Add-on from SteelCityJJ - February 13, 2019
- 64gb AutoBleem Image from YB for the PS Classic – 164 Roms + Other Systems! - February 13, 2019