Here is the SONY PSP BOLT-ON for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – This is a fantastic wheel released with an almost compete media set ready for you to add your own games – or – download the Sony PSP Bolt-On ADD ON pack which contains loads more games….
Remember like with ANY handheld system they are one player controls, in the case of the PSP there are more than 6 buttons and more than 1 directional, we overcome this with the controller by simply using Player 2 controls for the other directional and extra buttons.
Games included with this 26.4gb release :- 50 Cent – Bulletproof – Angry Birds – ATV Offroad Fury Pro (USA) – BattleZone – Bomberman (World) – Burnout Legends – Bust a Move Deluxe – Bust a Move Ghost – Capcom Classics Collection Remixed – Crash Mind over Mutant – Crash of the Titans – Crash Tag Team Racing – Crazy Taxi – Fare Wars – Dave Mirra BMX Challenge – Def Jam – Fight for NY – The Takeover (USA) – Dragonball Z Shin Budokai – Final Fantasy Type O – Final Fantasy VII – Crisis Core – Full Auto 2 Battlelines (USA, Europe) – GTA Chinatown Wars – GTA Liberty City Stories – Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (USA) – Ironman – Justice League Heroes (USA) – Lego Star Wars III – The Clone Wars – Little Big Planet – Mega Man – Powered Up (USA) – Mercury Meltdown (USA) – Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus – Mortal Kombat Unchained (USA) -Pac-Man Championship Edition – Parappa the Rapper – Ratchet and Clank Size Matters – Silent Hill – Origins – Spider Man 2 – SpongeBobs Truth or Square (USA) – Star Wars Battlefront 2 – psp – Tekken 6 – Tomb Raider Legend – Tony Hawks Underground 2 Remix (USA) – Toy Story 3 – Wipeout Pure – Wolverine Origins (USA)
Heres a quick guide on how to install it to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation.
- Copy the downloaded .rars to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the first rar and select EXTRACT HERE
NOTE If you previously installed the PLAYSTATION MINIS pack you will need to select NO TO ALL if prompted.
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:\Arcade\Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncherUI)
- Add the system (call it Sony PSP) use same punctuation
- Choose the correct emulator (PPSSPP global)
- Tell it the roms path (D:\Arcade\Sony PSP\roms)
- Generate Database from games
- exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select NO TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files and the ‘TO-INSTALL” Folder,
either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
- Once it has finished extracting you are ready
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see the Sony Playstation Wheel with all the games, media and more in…