Welcome to another BOLT-ON for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – This time we are staying on a media vibe, this time bringing you the COMPLETE Star Wars movie set ripped from Blu Ray, PLUS The 2 Ewok Movies all on a nice wheel for your cab!! (Note: This is released on this day May The Fourth 2016)
This is a fantastic addition to those with drive space to fill, as its 11gb compressed, and just over that uncompressed. We set this up differently to the games so please pay close attention to the instructions in the video, or the written ones below.
Heres a quick guide on how to install it to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation.
- Copy your set of downloaded .rars to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the rar and select EXTRACT HERE – this will take a little bit longer than usual due to the size!
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:\Arcade\Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncherUI)
- Add the system (call it Star Wars )
- Choose where you want it to be on your wheel (hey its YOUR wheel, you choose!)
- On the next page click the green cross to ADD AN EMULATOR
- in Name put ‘vlc’ (without quotes) , in Path select ‘D:\Arcade\emulators\VLCPortable\VLCPortable.exe’ (again, without quotes) , in Rom Extension put ‘avi’ (no quotes) , and in Module select vlc.ahk from the list.
- Press the DISK button to Save (top right of the window)
- Back on the “Select Emulator” Screen, check the box marked “Add Emulator to The System instead of Global”
- On next page Tell it the roms path (D:\Arcade\Star Wars\roms)
- Generate Database from Roms Path on the next page then when all done and added exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select NO TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files, either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see the Complete Star Wars Saga and 2 Ewok Movies wheel, with custom themes and trailer media.
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- “Night Trap” a documentary on “The Original Dangerous Game” - September 20, 2019
- Install Doom 3 on the Raspberry Pi 4 - September 20, 2019
- 256gb “Big Daddy” Autobleem 7.1 – 430 PSX + Retro Gaming from RR - September 19, 2019