Here is the Capcom CPS 1, 2 and 3 Bolt-On Pack for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – This is based on the MAME64 emulator and is all pre-configured ready to go, complete with LOTS of themes, media and wheels.
NOTE: There are a couple of extra keys here including the – key, this will give you a credit – we will re-work the keyboard layout on controller to allow for this extra key and include an update VERY SOON
Watch the above video (or follow the instructions below) to install the Bolt-on to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation. This is only a little pack, so wont take long to download nor extract….
- Copy the downloaded .rars to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the first rar and select EXTRACT HERE
- When prompted to overwrite select YES TO ALL
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:ArcadeRocketlauncherRocketLauncherUI)
- Add the system (call it Capcom CPS) use same punctuation
- Choose the correct emulator (MAME [Global])
- Tell it the roms path (D:\Capcom CPS\roms)
- Generate Database from games
- exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select YES TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files ,either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see an awesome Capcom CPS1, CPS2, CPS3 wheel with some amazing titles in…
Have a flick through and check out these fantastic themes in this wheel.
NOTE: There is a fix for this for those getting MAME error on running – download the fix HERE and simply copy to the root of your D:\ Drive, RIGHT CLICK and select EXTRACT HERE and select YES TO ALL when asked if you wish to overwrite.
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 32gb Retro Computers Image “Neon” from DZ – not your usual Pi Image! - May 21, 2019
- 2tb Origins – Original Xbox Fully Loaded Front End - May 19, 2019
- 32gb Pi Boy Image for Raspberry Pi – RecalBox - May 15, 2019