Welcome to this awesome Zinc Bolt-On Pack for the Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition – All pre-configured ready to go, complete with LOTS of themes, media and wheels, this has a fantastic ARCADE FEEL to it too….
“ZiNc is an emulator for arcade video games based on Sony PlayStation hardware. This includes systems from Capcom, Taito, Konami, Tecmo, and Namco, among others. These games are also supported in MAME, but ZiNc can frequently run them faster and with graphics and sound enhancements (therefore not a full emulator, see also simulators). – Wikipedia
R.Belmont, one of the authors of Zinc, says: “ZiNC is intended for people too cheap to buy a machine that runs MAME well. If you own a cabinet, you have that kind of money.””
Watch the above video (or follow the instructions below) to install the Bolt-on to your Hyperspin Bolt-on Edition installation. This is only a little pack, so wont take long to download nor extract….
- Copy the downloaded .rars to the root of your D: Drive
- Right click the first rar and select EXTRACT HERE
- When prompted to overwrite select YES TO ALL
- Open ROCKET LAUNCHER UI (D:Arcade\Rocketlauncher\RocketLauncherUI)
- Add the system (call it Zinc) use same punctuation
- Choose the correct emulator (Zinc [Global])
- Tell it the roms path (D:\Zinc\roms)
- Generate Database from games
- exit rocket launcher UI
- Right click the .rar archive again and select EXTRACT HERE
- Select YES TO ALL when prompted
- Have a clean up of your downloaded files ,either delete them or move them somewhere incase you will use them
again in the future.
Open up your Hyperspin and you will see a great Zinc wheel with some VERY playable games – have fun with this – we certainly did 🙂
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 32gb Retro Computers Image “Neon” from DZ – not your usual Pi Image! - May 21, 2019
- 2tb Origins – Original Xbox Fully Loaded Front End - May 19, 2019
- 32gb Pi Boy Image for Raspberry Pi – RecalBox - May 15, 2019