You may recall HyperV when we announced the beta, well LOTS has happened since then, the author has contacted us to let us know there has been some SERIOUS updates…. This PC based Hyperspin installation is PERFECT for your vertical build. Heres the original video from the previous release…
-Alpha designation because I just haven’t had that much time to extensively test games. If you find any issues please report them.
– Romset based off of Mame 0.194
– Extensive changes to the theme. Wheels are now at the top.
– Added text descriptions of the game titles in the theme. Not having descriptions was a major issue when allowing the display of bootleg and revision games. This build so far does not show the year and manufacturer data. If anyone knows how to parse year and manufacturer data using simple wheel creator please let me know how.
– reverted back to a 32 bit build of mame for maximum compatibility.
-clones and revisions are disabled by default. To enable them open HyperHQ.exe, Wheel settings > MAME > Navigation/Themes and untick the parents only check box.
I contacted you some time ago and you covered the news of my all in one Hyperspin setup for vertical arcade cabinets called HyperV. Today i finally come to you again with yet another update to the setup. While its still not perfect and its still hackey by some standards, It’s got some pretty major overhauls.
Title=”HyperV 1.5a Vertical Hyperspin Loaded”
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 256gb Retropie Image Colossal from Ransom – Raspberry Pi 3b/3b+ - July 12, 2019
- Supreme GPI Base Image from the Supreme Team for the new Retroflag GPI - July 10, 2019
- “GameStation” Portable Emulation Station Build for the PC from VLC - July 10, 2019