In today’s reality, almost any deposit casino at casinoonlinecasinos.co.uk pleases its users with pleasant rewards that are given when they deposit. Such offers provide a quick and easy start, as well as allow you to continue playing with maximum profit. Learn what are bonuses for the first deposit in the casino, what kinds of such gifts exist, how to get them, win back, and not only.
What is a deposit bonus?
The deposít offer is a gift that is given to players for recharging a game account on the site of gambling entertainment. Accordingly, the only condition for obtaining it is to deposit funds into the account (in some cases, you must also enter a promotíonal code that will be listed on the page of the site). As a rule, the size of the gift on the first deposit is 100% of the deposited amount, but some platforms provide more generous gifts, for example, 150% or 200%.
Types of deposit bonuses
There are several types of offers, most of which are available on almost every gambling site:
- On the first deposít (most often 100%);
- On the second, third, fourth and fifth deposíts at the bank (from 100% to 25%, in descending order);
- For deposit money on a weekend or a certain day of the week (50%).
The size of the offer may vary from site to site, but it is almost always there.
What form do deposit bonuses come in?
Almost all existing gambling platforms with a deposit bonus give it out in the form of extra funds in the account and a certain number of free spins. The extra funds can be used in any game, be it slot machínes, table games, video poker, or live entertainment. Free spins can be used on one specific slot machine, but winníngs from them are allowed to be wagered in all games (with some exceptions).
Do deposit offers need to be wagered?
Gaming platforms are not charities, and they do not give out deposit gifts for anything. Wageríng means that you have to wager the bonus and winníngs from free spins a certain number of times, the number of which is indicated by the wageríng ratio.
The lower the value, the easier it is to get the money earned from the gift. In other words, a lower wagering coefficient means a smaller number of spins and all the associated risks. For example, to meet the conditions of the offer with a bet of x20, you need to spin it 20 times.
Offers with bets between x25 and x35 are quite difficult to wager. For this reason, do not consider offers with conditions of more than x40 scrolls (it is very difficult to wager the amount 40+ times and not lose it).
After completing the requirements all the bonus amount is transferred to the real cash account of the user, where it can be withdrawn to a card/wallet or used for further games in CASINO ONLINE at casinoonlinecasinos.co.uk.
What games wagering deposit bonuses
Each gaming platform has its requirements for wagering bonuses, but in general, these gifts are wagered on slot machines, table and card games, and live games.
Keep in mind, however, that in slot machines the wagering can be quite large (100%), while in all other games, only 5% to 25% of wagers are counted. There is also excluded entertainment, where wagering bonus offers are not provided (always spelled out in the rules and conditions).
How to get a bonus
To get a gift on the first deposit on the gambling platform, you need to follow a simple algorithm:
- Find a suitable institution.
- Carefully read the rules, in particular those relating to the bonus policy.
- Register on the platform.
- Fill in the information in the profile and confirm the phone number/email address.
- Go through verification (if necessary).
- Refill the account in any convenient way, but not below the minimum amount (usually it is 10 dollars or 10 euros).
After that, the player will be credited with a gift in the form of additional money on the account and a certaín number of spins for free.
Tips for wagering
Use these tips to quickly and easily wager your deposit bonus and then turn it into cash:
- Read the terms and conditíons carefully before deciding to play to avoid unpleasant surprises;
- Wager your gift and winnings on games with low variance, which will keep the risk of losing bonuses to a minimum;
- Choose games for wagering gifts, which have a high return of 96-97%, which will reduce the possible losses when performing scrolling;
- Do not exceed the maximum bet – it can lead to the cancellation of the gift (the size of the maximum bet can be found in the rules);
- Keep track of your wageríng progress in your cabinet so you know how much more you need to wager to turn the bonus into real money.
Also, keep in mind that some no-deposít offers have a maximum withdrawal limit. If the maximum withdrawal amount is exceeded, the «surplus» will simply not be transferred to the user’s cash account.
In contrast to no deposit offers, to get deposit gifts, you must first deposít a certain amount on your game balance. This is the most common type of incentive. As a rule, gambling platforms offer newcomers double the amount of the first deposít, and some stretch bonuses for several deposíts (three or four). Often such offers are also given in the form of free spins – a free attempt to play games.