ColPipes1978 recently dropped a fully loaded 200gb Launchbox PC install – and then he took a step forward and released a huge bunch of FULLY LOADED Add-on packs for it – over the next few days we are going to share some INSANE add-on packs from our boy ColPipes1978 – The Ninja Of Launchbox!
Like any good launchbox install, you cant go wrong upgrading to BigBox to get the full front end experience, but hell, you’re gonna be wayyyy too busy playing games!
1) Download and extract
2) Copy and paste folders into install directory
3) Open up Global Emulators.ini (located in RocketLauncher/ Settings) and add the follwing
Module=..\Dolphin Nightly\Dolphin Nightly.ahk
4) Open up the emulator Dolphin (Emulators/ Dolphin-x64) Select options and controller settings to change the controls
5) Goto options and Graphics settings. You can adjust the settings here including render and scalling options. Adjust settings to suit. Note- It is set to Vulkan renderer but most may see better perfomance in DirecX 11 or Open GL.
6) Play and Enjoy !!!!!
OTHER LAUNCHBOX NO INTRO SETS FROM COLPIPES1978
- LaunchBox No Intro Collection- Colpipes1978 (main pre-loaded base!)
- Launchbox No Intro Neo Geo CD including fixes– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro Collection American Laser Games inc fix– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro Cave– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro 3D NES– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro Collection Sega Naomi – Colpipes1978
- LaunchBox No intro Collection Taito Type X – ColPipes1978
Rom Pack Title=”LaunchBox No Into GameCube – Colpipes1978″
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 256gb Retropie Image Colossal from Ransom – Raspberry Pi 3b/3b+ - July 12, 2019
- Supreme GPI Base Image from the Supreme Team for the new Retroflag GPI - July 10, 2019
- “GameStation” Portable Emulation Station Build for the PC from VLC - July 10, 2019