ColPipes1978 dropped a fully loaded 200gb Launchbox PC install – and then he took a step forward and released a huge bunch of FULLY LOADED Add-on packs for it – heres the Capcom Play System 2 addon!
Like any good Launchbox install, you cant go wrong upgrading to BigBox to get the full front end experience, but hell, you’re gonna be wayyyy too busy playing games!
Please note- It is required that you install the CPS 1 pack first and that you update retroarch to the latest version
1) Download and Extract
2) Copy and paste folders into install directory
3) Open up RLUI and make sure you select FBAlpha_libretro core and aspect ration is core provided (as per screenshot)
4) Load any game up and when it starts press F1 to go into the core options, Make sure core provided aspect ratiois set to DAR and click save core overides.
5) Enjoy and play
Check out The Colpipes1978 Arcade Punks Blog Spot, with links to this, the main base image and all the add-ons!
Rom Pack Title=”Launchbox No Intro CPS 2 – Colpipes1978″
- 256gb LOADED Odroid XU4 Image from Elliot – Totes Malotes – the final(ish) pre-community build! - February 23, 2020
- EXCLUSIVE – 128gb Odroid N2 Fully Loaded “Sega” Image from Elliot - February 21, 2020
- 64gb Odroid Go Fully Loaded Batocera Image “Legendary Advance” from MikOzzZ - February 20, 2020