ColPipes1978 recently dropped a fully loaded 200gb Launchbox PC install – and then he took a step forward and released a huge bunch of FULLY LOADED Add-on packs for it – over the next few days we are going to share some INSANE add-on packs from our boy ColPipes1978 – The Ninja Of Launchbox!
Like any good Launchbox install, you cant go wrong upgrading to BigBox to get the full front end experience, but hell, you’re gonna be wayyyy too busy playing games!
Note This requires the Sammy Atomiswave pack as that has the demu Arcade emulator in it which this uses and therefore doesn’t need much set up.
1) Download and extract folders
2) Copy and paste folders to your install directory
3) Open up Demu Arcade and select config/ plugins and paths then add the roms path to the roms and bios option as shown below. By default this is D:\Launchbox No Intro\LaunchBox\Games\Sega Naomi
3) Play and enjoy!!!
NOTE- The controls are set to default you can change them in RLUI. Select Sega Naomi, then Modules and select Demul 0.7b (the one in yellow) and click edit cglobal settings. You will then see lots of tabs for the controls that you can edit there as per screen shot.
Once you have edited them you can add them to individual games by clicking the rom settings. Click the plus sign and then select the game. In the controls section type the name of the control setup you want e.g. driving_JAMMA0_0 (as per screenshot)
OTHER LAUNCHBOX NO INTRO SETS FROM COLPIPES1978
- LaunchBox No Intro Collection- Colpipes1978 (main pre-loaded base!)
- Launchbox No Intro Neo Geo CD including fixes– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro Collection American Laser Games inc fix– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro Cave– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro 3D NES– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro Collection Sega Naomi – Colpipes1978
- LaunchBox No intro Collection Taito Type X – ColPipes1978
Rom Pack Title=”Launchbox No Intro Collection Sega Naomi – Colpipes1978″
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- VertiWild 1.6 – Vertical Fully Loaded Pi AttractMode from WildPumpk1n - April 23, 2019
- Arcade 1up Retropie Ready Remixed RetroRama Pi Image from Rival Boss - April 19, 2019
- 256gb Retro Paradise Retropie Raspberry Pi Image from Virtualman - April 16, 2019