ColPipes1978 dropped a fully loaded 200gb Launchbox PC install – and then he took a step forward and released a huge bunch of FULLY LOADED Add-on packs for it – heres the Awesome Examu Ex-Board Addon!
Like any good Launchbox install, you cant go wrong upgrading to BigBox to get the full front end experience, but hell, you’re gonna be wayyyy too busy playing games!
Note this uses Game Loader RH which some Anit-viruses will flag. This is a false positive and needs to be added to your AV exempt list.
1) Download and extract folders to your install drive. DO NOT COPY OVER GAME LOADER FOLDER JUST THE LAUNCHBOX AND ROCKETLAUNCHER FOLDERS.
2) Install Game loader RH follow this video here to find out how too (at least the first part of it)
3) Add the following to your Global Emulators.ini (Located in RocketLauncher/ Settings
4) The controls are set to xbox 360 pad. You can edit these in each game by clicking on xb_config.exe within the game folders
5) Enjoy and play
Bluetooth devices may prevent games from starting. My headset, which is Bluetooth, prevents games from loading.
Some users may experience issue with multi monitor setups. I cant test as only have single monitor.
Check out The Colpipes1978 Arcade Punks Blog Spot, with links to this, the main base image and all the add-ons!
Rom Pack Title=”Launchbox No Intro Examu Ex-Board – ColPipes1978″
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- Retropie on the Raspberry Pi 4 – Our options so far - August 22, 2019
- 180gb Retroscrub USB Pack from Solidius and YB (Magnus RC) - August 21, 2019
- 64gb Playstation Classic Kids Build from Solidius - August 21, 2019