ColPipes1978 dropped a fully loaded 200gb Launchbox PC install – and then he took a step forward and released a huge bunch of FULLY LOADED Add-on packs for it – heres the Playable (Japanese) NEC PC-FX Addon! This includes the fix released shortly after integrated with the pack.
Like any good Launchbox install, you cant go wrong upgrading to BigBox to get the full front end experience, but hell, you’re gonna be wayyyy too busy playing games!
Please Note- This requires this requires the NEC TurboGrafx CD Pack installing first as it contains the Beta Modules required to run the CHD files and have made a small ajustment to allow the use of CHD with the PCFX core
If you havent got that pack you can download the module here: https://mega.nz/#!OFFXETIT!zMDJ2zdGO7hL7-M9VppkYenBknNq0QKzOe60UEcWaDQ
1) Download and extract folders
2) Copy and paste into your install direcory
3) Enjoy and play
If you get an error then make sure you have the following set in RLUI
Check out The Colpipes1978 Arcade Punks Blog Spot, with links to this, the main base image and all the add-ons!
Rom Pack Title=”Launchbox No Intro NEC PCFX – ColPipes1978″
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 32gb Retro Computers Image “Neon” from DZ – not your usual Pi Image! - May 21, 2019
- 2tb Origins – Original Xbox Fully Loaded Front End - May 19, 2019
- 32gb Pi Boy Image for Raspberry Pi – RecalBox - May 15, 2019