ColPipes1978 recently dropped a fully loaded 200gb Launchbox PC install – and then he took a step forward and released a huge bunch of FULLY LOADED Add-on packs for it – over the next few days we are going to share some INSANE add-on packs from our boy ColPipes1978 – The Ninja Of Launchbox!
Like any good launchbox install, you cant go wrong upgrading to BigBox to get the full front end experience, but hell, you’re gonna be wayyyy too busy playing games!
This requires Launchbox No Intro base and is designed to be added directly to it Take folders and copy them into the install directory Please Note- If you have added systems to the original base No Intro Collection DO NOT COPY over the Global Emulators.ini found in RocketLauncher\Settings. This will override any changes you have made. Instead open up RocketLauncher UI and add Raine as an emulator in Global Emulators .
OTHER LAUNCHBOX NO INTRO SETS FROM COLPIPES1978
- LaunchBox No Intro Collection- Colpipes1978 (main pre-loaded base!)
- Launchbox No Intro Neo Geo CD including fixes– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro Collection American Laser Games inc fix– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro Cave– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro 3D NES– Colpipes1978
- Launchbox No Intro Collection Sega Naomi – Colpipes1978
- LaunchBox No intro Collection Taito Type X – ColPipes1978
Rom Pack Title=”Launchbox No Intro Neo Geo CD including fixes- Colpipes1978″
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- Retropie on the Raspberry Pi 4 – Our options so far - August 22, 2019
- 180gb Retroscrub USB Pack from Solidius and YB (Magnus RC) - August 21, 2019
- 64gb Playstation Classic Kids Build from Solidius - August 21, 2019