This video goes over in detail everything you need to know about the new features we have gotten in regards to the latest firmware release for the AtGames Legends Ultimate Arcade Cabinet 4.5.0.
Official Release Notes:
- New process to upload scores to the leaderboard, see details below.
- Consolidated BYOG platforms into “Cloud BYOG” to provide more freedom to users.
- Save high scores via the in-game menu and upload to leaderboard anytime during game play
(*submission requires game restart)
- Press [Menu] and select “Save High Score”
- If the ALU detects your score on-screen, it will display in the next step. Follow the displayed steps to submit your score online. If the score is not detected, you’ll see an error code. Resume the game and try again.
- Enabled “Display Mode” options to change aspect ratios.
- Improved firmware update process and UI.
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Background music may continue to play in the following scenarios, we are working to address this.
- Attract Mode (first loop)
- BYOG/ArcadeNet/Local Streaming
Some add-ons will not run after the system has been left running for a while. if this happens please try again after a power cycle.
Latest posts by Restalgia (see all)
- Legends Ultimate Firmware 4.5.0… HUGE Update, MASSIVE Feature! - February 15, 2020
- REPLITRONICS USB Charge Machine First Impressions - February 15, 2020
- Adding SEGA CD to Your Genesis / Megadrive Mini Through Project Lunar - January 24, 2020