SEGA Naomi and Atomiswave running on the new Odroid N2 using Batocera ” RetroPie” with the Reicast Retroarch Core!
ODroid N2 Spec:
The ODROID-N2 is a new generation single board computer that is more powerful, more stable, and faster performing than the N1. The main CPU of the N2 is based on big. Little architecture which integrates a quad-core ARM Cortex-A73 CPU cluster and a dual-core Cortex-A53 cluster with a new generation Mali-G52 GPU. Thanks to the modern 12nm silicon technology, the A73 cores runs at 1.8Ghz without thermal throttling using the stock metal-housing heatsink allowing for a robust and quiet computer. The CPU’s multi-core performance is around 20% faster and the 4GB DDR4 RAM is 35% faster than the N1. The N2’s DDR4 RAM runs at 1320Mhz while the N1’s DDR3 was running at 800Mhz. The large metal housing heatsink is designed to optimize the CPU and RAM heat dissipation and minimize throttling. The CPU is placed on the bottom side of the PCB to establish improved thermal characteristics.
* Amlogic S922X (4x Cortex-A73 @ 1.8GHz, 2x Cortex-A53 @ 1.9GHz); 12nm fab; Mali-G52 GPU with 6x 846MHz EEs
* 2GB or 4GB DDR4 (1320MHz, 2640MT/s) 32-bit RAM
* eMMC socket with optional 8GB to 128GB
* MicroSD slot with UHS-1 SDR104 support
* 8MB SPI flash with boot select switch and Petitboot app
* Gigabit Ethernet port (Realtek RTL8211F); up to 1Gbps
* HDMI 2.1 port for up to [email protected] with HDR, CEC, EDID
* Composite video jack with stereo line-out and 384Khz/32bit audio DAC
* SPDIF audio via 40-pin GPIO
* 4x USB 3.0 host ports (340MB/s typical)
* Micro-USB 2.0 OTG port (no power)
* Integrated serial console interface and Fan connector
* 40-pin GPIO header (25x GPIO, 2x i2C, 2x ADC, 6x PWM, SPI, UART, SPDIF, various power signals, etc.)
* 7.5-20V DC jack; 12V/2A adapter recommended; consumption: 1.8W (idle) to 5.5W (stress)
* Recommended OS – Ubuntu 18.04 LTS with Kernel 4.9.152 LTS and Android 9 Pie BSPs
* ameriDroid Learn – https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/odroid-n2
* ODROID-N2 Wiki Page – https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-n2/odroid-n2
* ODROID Forum Page – https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?t=33781
o extra cost to you!
THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!