Team Retro got in touch recently to share with us an Arcade Punks EXCLUSIVE fantastic fully loaded build at only 40gb which gives CoinOps Next a run for its money – built on the same solid Front end as CoinOps, RetroFE, with its own unique stunning artwork, handpicked selection of games for the many included systems and with the promise of MANY packs to come – this is one themed loaded front end thats worth a look!
But Have I not seen Retro Mini Neo elsewhere?
Yes, you may have seen Retro Mini Neo on some other sites and places, but this is RETRO MINI NEO PLUS, An exclusive more up to date built compiled for Arcade Punks, any packs you may have downloaded for older builds WILL NOT work this PLUS build (ensure you only download the future PLUS packs). There have been MANY add-ons since the inferior original, such as:-
- Several updates and small fixes. Dark theme included from the go.
- Nintendo 3DS pack included.
- New, safer, in-house developed & tested tool for the settings switches.
- RocketLaucher several updates related to modules, settings and others.
- New “hold 2 seconds” default global controls for Pause Menu and Change Bezels.
- New common global buttons to enter the menus in MAME and RetroArch.
- All controller graphics for Pause Menu remade to reflect the new global controls.
- Several extras included for a few systems in Pause Menu like artwork, manuals, guides and promotional videos.
- Save/Load states available directly from Pause Menu for many of the systems included in the build.
- Video snaps rework for Commodore 64, Nintendo 3DS, PC Games.
- Arcade MAME fork updated to version 0.225 with major rom cleaning, TATE mode included.
- RetroArch updated to the latest stable version, 1.9.0.
- RetroArch updates to cores, settings and others, including some systems core changes.
- Cemu updated to version 1.21.5.
- Dolphin updated to a recent stable dev version.
- PCSX2 updated to a recent stable dev version.
- Supermodel updated to a better dev version.
- Future Pinball updated to the latest BAM version and some tables updated also to reflect that.
- PPSSPP updated to the latest stable version, 1.10.3.
- Commodore Amiga uses now RetroArch for easiness of use and extra features.
- Commodore Amiga changes to roms formats and names to follow the No-Intro type of naming.
- Nintendo GameCube and Nintendo Wii games use now the new rvz compressed format supported by Dolphin.
- Sony PSP use now .iso compressed in .7z to downsize rom sizes considerably.
- Nintendo Wii U games are now European releases and include complete shader caches and saves if available.
- JoytoKey updated to the latest stable version, 6.5.0.
- Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One included in: help_faqs\Technical
- Some metadata updates.
- Build launches now with official RetroFE shortcut instead of custom .exe
What is RETRO MINI NEO PLUS?
- Frontend used: RetroFE with RocketLauncher
- For Windows 64bits, 30 systems, 1305 games
- Easy to add your games and media for any system already included
- Light and Dark themes variation for a different feeling
- Extra Tate Mode theme included in the settings page for vertical arcade setups
- A few settings not available elsewhere like the option to instant change views and corresponding bezels for particular systems like Nintendo DS and 3DS
RocketLauncher fully integrated in Retro Minis Neo + in a way that goes beyond the usual Bezels and Fades. Global exit key, custom features working in the background, a powerful and fully controller functioning Pause menu where you can check mappings for each system, access directly save/load states for most systems, moves list for Arcade fighters, artwork, trivia and information about games included, etc.
There is an entire UNIVERSE of PC Loaded front ends out there, from Hyperspin to Launchbox, from Big Box to CoinOps, from Harrison Hacks Vintage Collection and all the mini builds in-between – this is a very tidy, well put together build with a huge team behind its success.
Credits and special thanks:
agent47 – RocketLauncher expertise, modules fixes
Alekfull – Main menu design inspiration
AlexDC22 – Many arcade bezels, Sega Naomi and Sammy Atomiswave bezels
ÃlvaroMG – Some handheld bezels
diskmach – Commodore Amiga and 3DS databases work
John – Feedback and controller input help
Krakerman – Many arcade bezels and Redream RocketLauncher module
mccorkled – Save/load states for Pause Menu
nono6493 – Many arcade bezels
Orions Angel – Some platfom bezels
RetroHumanoid – Several RocketLauncher related artwork like bezels, Pause Menu and others
Shadow – Find and Replace tool
smithis – Support and feedback
uv777bk – Fade loading screens
XxThaRealist1xX – support and help gathering part of the media included in the build
HyperSpin, Launchbox and Retropie communities
The Bezel Project
How to Download?
Available on TORRENT or NZB (Usenet) – Highly advise using USENET to download this, it’ll come SCREAMING down your line if you use one of our approved UseNet suppliers – see this page for more information. We recommend using TIXATI as your torrent download client there is no bloatware, it handles bigger chunks (for bigger downloads) and uses minimal resources!
Title =”Retro Minis Neo PLUS -Team Retro”