Typical problems you run into when you update images – please always backup first. I perform all these fixes on a live image update. These should also work on ODroid (anywhere I type retropie is replaced with retroarena).
Why did I update you ask? We do not ask why in this channel. 😉
I will cover:
1) RetroPie asking for login
2) Console order messed up
3) Splashscreens stopped working
4) Controllers no longer working
5) Favourites not adding
Please watch the entire video for all the fixes, I go through them in that order! I use Putty for the most part, so these fixes are not for the weak. Obviously you must know the IP address of your Pi/ODroid before connecting.
- RetroFlag 128GB GBPi PSX Case Image VERSION 2 (October 2019) - October 9, 2019
- RetroPie BROKE AFTER UPDATING HELP HERE! (2019) - October 9, 2019
- RetroPie PERMISSION DENIED FIX (VIA WINSCP) 2019 - October 8, 2019