Sonic The Hedgehog 2018 new rom hack version for the NES, retropie, recalbox, odroid, raspberry pi 3, pc, Everdrive and Analogue NT!
More Info: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3770/
If the first Sonic NES graphics improvement wasn’t enough for you I’ll present you the Unofficial* version 1.2 of the graphics improvement for Sonic The Hedgehog (NES)!
Some things that are changed in this second graphical improvement:
- Improved title screen fixing those blue Sonic lips and the intermittent “2016 Hack by the jabu”, the “2016″ year has been changed to “2017″ now. (Updated to 2018)
- Most of the tiles are revamped, being more closer to the original Genesis tilesets (Most notably the rings)
- Fixed Sonic standing pose, being more closer to the Genesis original as well the Life icon to be more stylised like Sonic Mania.
- In-game number fonts changed to the ones used in Sonic 1 for Genesis.
- “(X) ZONE” font revamped to be more closer to the Genesis original.
- Some other palettes of tilesets and enemies has been changed.
And even some more!
New update from 21/20/2018:
- Fixed Sonic’s belly to be more closer to the original Classic Sonic design.
- Now the year displayed in the Title Screen is 2018.
- Improved Green Hill Zone hills to be closer to the Master System version.
- Purple portal frames from Final Zone background fixed as well.
(This hack also includes the Ti’s Musical improvement too.)
The patch applies with the Sonic 3D Blast 5 [p1][!].nes rom. – ROMHACKING.NET
Title = “Sonic The Hedgehog 2018 NES”
Latest posts by mad pixel (see all)
- NEVER Released SNES Game Found In BS-X Cart At Super Potato In Japan! Cooly Skunk ROM Available NOW! - January 20, 2020
- Operation Secret Storm – Color Dreams Unlicensed NES Game! A Glitchy Mess! MLP Live Stream - January 14, 2020
- Intellivision CEO Tommy Tallarico Was Ripped Off By Roblox! OOF! - January 8, 2020