TeknoGods today revealed TeknoParrot 1.50D, which brings MASSES of lushness! The current version is only available for download now via their Patreon , but will be public within the next 14 days – within hours of release version A, we then had some quick fixes bringing us to Version D, heres some info on this awesome launcher/loader for those hard to play arcade dumps!
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.50c Patreon Release:
– Fixed glut32.dll which caused Lindbergh games not to run for everyone.
– Added Samurai Spirits Sen, Taisen Hot Gimmick 5, Outrun 2 SP DLX and After Burner Climax icons by POOTERMAN.
– Removed .exe only filtering since Lindbergh executables have no extension.
– SEGA Lindbergh emulation support with new family member BudgieLoader.
NOTE: Test menu saving works, highscore saving works.
NOTE: Minor graphic issues, will be solved soon!
* After Burner Climax Supported
NOTE: Copy abc from disk0 to disk1 and run from there!
* Outrun 2 Special Tours Super Deluxe Supported including Force Feedback.
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- New Raspberry Pi 4 B – Retro Gaming and Comparison Chart - June 24, 2019
- Teknoparrot Emulator Brings Fully Working Transformer Human Alliance - June 24, 2019
- 200gb Supreme Unified Ultra (Plus ‘ROMless’ 8gb lite version!) - June 23, 2019