We recently reported on TeknoParrot 1.50D and the insane amount of awesomeness it involved , such as SEGA Lindbergh emulation support with BudgieLoader. The current version is only available for download now via their Patreon , but will be public soon – heres some info on this awesome launcher/loader for those hard to play arcade dumps!
– Picodaemon now automatically run with ID6, ID7 and ID8 when using old card code.
– After Burner Climax should finally work on all pcs.
– Initial D8 Support, including FFB, Online and card saving (only old type).
– WMMT5: No longer crashes when playing a LAN game with saves.
– WMMT5: “SkipMovies” option added for PCs that have strange crash just before intro. (This is due to some MFPlat codecs?)
– WMMT5: Added NameChanger, this does not however go over network yet.
– WMMT5: Cars now save properly by car model, so now you can have save for each car.
You can get this by signing up to their Patreon or simply wait for a public release….
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- VLCs PSP & PSP Minis dumped romset – approx 140gb ready to play! - September 23, 2018
- Commodore Classics (v2) from DZ – A fantastic retro 16gb image for the Raspberry Pi - September 23, 2018
- PAC-MAN HYPERSPIN PACK from Cyclair - September 23, 2018