Its here and its time to ARCADE HARD!! – TeknoParrot 1.51 is now public and includes Lindbergh, Initial D8 support and everything else. For those who dont know, TeknoParrot is a software package allowing you to run selected PC-based arcade titles on your own hardware, with full support for keyboard and mouse controls, gamepads, steering wheels and joysticks.
We recently reported on a RUSSIAN ARCADE LOADED DUMPSITE, which you can use for testing some of the titles, if you so choose.
1.51 includes Lindbergh, Initial D8 support and everything else.
See you end of the month with the next major release!
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.51 Release:
– All patron changes
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.50f Patreon Release:
– Picodaemon now automatically run with ID6, ID7 and ID8 when using old card code.
– After Burner Climax should finally work on all pcs.
– Initial D8 Support, including FFB, Online and card saving (only old type).
– WMMT5: No longer crashes when playing a LAN game with saves.
– WMMT5: “SkipMovies” option added for PCs that have strange crash just before intro. (This is due to some MFPlat codecs?)
– WMMT5: Added NameChanger, this does not however go over network yet.
– WMMT5: Cars now save properly by car model, so now you can have save for each car.
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.50e Patreon Release:
– After Burner Climax now works.
– Fixed a crash with TP online.
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.50d Patreon Release:
– Fixed a bug where Lindbergh games would have no picture.
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.50c Patreon Release:
– Fixed glut32.dll which caused Lindbergh games not to run for everyone.
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.50b Patreon Release:
– Added missing SteamChild.exe.
Changes in TeknoParrot 1.50a Patreon Release:
– Added Samurai Spirits Sen, Taisen Hot Gimmick 5, Outrun 2 SP DLX and After Burner Climax icons by POOTERMAN.
– Removed .exe only filtering since Lindbergh executables have no extension.
– SEGA Lindbergh emulation support with new family member BudgieLoader.
NOTE: Test menu saving works, highscore saving works.
NOTE: Minor graphic issues, will be solved soon!
* After Burner Climax Supported
NOTE: Copy abc from disk0 to disk1 and run from there!
* Outrun 2 Special Tours Super Deluxe Supported including Force Feedback.
Title=”TeknoParrot 1.51Hotfix2 – Reaver”
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 256gb Retropie Image Colossal from Ransom – Raspberry Pi 3b/3b+ - July 12, 2019
- Supreme GPI Base Image from the Supreme Team for the new Retroflag GPI - July 10, 2019
- “GameStation” Portable Emulation Station Build for the PC from VLC - July 10, 2019