The time has come! Waiting seems eternal, but RETROPIE INFINITY 64GB IS FINALLY HERE! Get your Raspberry Pi 3B (or 3b+) ready to go! DZ has sadly said that “Infinity” is his last project, it is different than his previous ones, it’s a whole new project based different sizes, the massive 128GB image is actually in progress and will be based on community feedback from this image.
If your searching for complete wrong collections, you are in the wrong place! – look elsewhere! quality is a priority here, DZ has tested every game, and only roms which runs good on PI3b and b+ are included!
This image features tons of snap videos, which took space, so i’m very selective on contents; some may like results, some may not, you can always add the rom or system of your choice and make this image even better. I personally made by myself every asset which my knowledge can handle, when using other assets, i’ve always give credit. – Thanks to Arcade Punks and all people who supported and helped me, this image would never came out without your help and support. It was totally worth the wait, as this is the best full loaded, full featured RetroPie image ever seen. Just play to see! To the infinity! – DZ
- Over 15000 Roms
- Based on RetroPie 4.4.2 Stretch Compatible with PI3B and PI3B+
- High quality boxart for every game
- Video snaps added for most of games
- New intro produced by DZ
- BGM music selected from: OC Remix C64 Remix Amiga Remix
- Over 30 Systems
- World best amiga WHDLOAD direct boot set Over 1000 roms (AGA games included)
- Massive C64 rom set, over 3000 roms and a dedicated Easy Flash collection sets with tons of roms packed
- TheC64 Mini and Amiga CD32 included with their own sets
- Two new exclusive custom themes: “Gamepie” (default) and “Compie” (C64 inspired theme) produced by DZ, both themes are based on Chicuelo theme
- Pbp, chd, crt and lha files provides fast loadings and no disc swapping
- Over 30 exclusive overlays produced by DZ for every system
- Eazy Hax Toolkit included
- Video snaps are set as screensavers, so you can play instantly your game of choice
VERY IMPORTANT: Amiga Cd32 and AGA games need “AGA” option enabled on Amiberry emulator , chip menu, otherwise it will not works. I can’t edit file configs because my setting may differ from yours, you can eventually save your own file configs so there’s no need to turning on the option every time.