The Retro Devils seem to be popping some images out lately – their recent dual boot WickedOS 2.0. contained this very build as part of the dual boot options – but this build is also available as a stand alone – different from the rest of the images, and with the ability to add plenty more….
Retropie Systems Setup
– Devils Box (Rom Downloader & Toolkit)
– TAMO+ (Theme And Music Overlay Plus & Toolkit)
– O.P.P (OmxPlayer Pi movie player through RetroPie)
– Bezel Project (If you know it, you know it)
– 3 frontends setup (Attract Mode, Pegasus FE, & RetroPie)
– Custom built exit, intro and loading videos.
– Grid view in use for RetroPie theme (Neon I.B.A.D.)
OFFICIAL RETRO DEVILS FACEBOOK GROUP HERE
Available on TORRENT and NZB (Usenet) – Highly advise using USENET to download this, it’ll come SCREAMING down your line if you use one of our approved UseNet suppliers – see this page for more information. Note if your usenet (nzb) client is claiming there is a password then you need to use a different client – we DO NOT share password protected archives unless otherwise informed. If using torrent we highly recommend using TIXATI on larger images as can handle large chunks BIGGER and FASTER!!